Friday, March 9, 2012

Karen Burniston's Mini-Album Finished

Drum roll please ... I finished it, I mean, it is really finished with PICTURES even!  Yeah me!!! And WOW ... Karen Burniston I LOVE this little gem of an album.  You can find details here.  We made the album in Karen's class last Saturday at Scrapp'n Savvy and I was determined NOT to add it to my ever growing pile of unfinished projects. About half way through the class I knew what pictures I wanted to use.  My darling daughter took sweet rambunctious Sydney, the Australian Shepperd with us when she had her bridal portraits taken.  Jamie wanted to give her husband to be a picture of his two girls as her gift to him.  I think you will agree, they were adorable.



Front of the Mini-Album - I used Karen's NEW Love Set Sizzlits, coming to your LSS in June,(thank you Karrie) with Glossy Accents on the LOVE and some bling.


Okay ... so I had to add some bling (Heidi Swapp's Joy ... from my stash) and make a few Yo-Yo's (Come by Scrapp'n Savvy and I will teach you how to use Clover's wonderful Yo-Yo makers.)
I don't know why I decided to silhouette the picture of Jamie and Sydney!


And some more bling, hearts this time from my stash.


Acrylic Tag opens to reveal ...




So, I fell in love with the Maya Road Trim and heart pins and HAD to use them!!!


And more Maya Road Trim ... love the ribbon roses.


Wait for it ...


Karen's Sizzix 656024 Pop-up Ball and the heart paper clip is from


Isn't my baby beautiful?  Sorry about the glare.  Don't you just adore that Maya Road denim trim?
Thank you for another great project Karen Burniston.
The End!




No comments:

Post a Comment