Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome to my world!

I decided it was time to enter the blogosphere ... one more thing to add to my "To Do" list.  Right now it is scheduled for 3 (am) which won't surprise those of you who know me in real life.  I don't sleep much ... something I plan to work on soon.  I have dedicated 2012 to simplifying my life, which means keeping the people and things that bring me happiness, friendship, peace, joy, entertainment, excitement, and hugs.  The rest needs to go.  We shall see how well I do on this journey.  To help me get started I will post my dessert recipes from the Friday night PJ crops at Scrapp'n Savvy here; as well as information, pictures, and supply lists for my Fast, Fun, & Done pages at Scrapp'n Savvy.  You will see pictures from projects I am working on, my current reading list (only the non-technical ones), which is mostly cookbooks and other how to books, templates, links to favorite sites, and even pictures of what not to do sometimes.

I am going to play this by ear (that is a really odd saying isn't it?) which isn't my style normally (my lists have lists).  I hope this will be fun for you and that you will come back and visit over and over.  So grab a cup of coffee, tea, Sonic drink, or your favorite beverage and join me on this new adventure.  Welcome to my simple, complicated, frenzied life, new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment